Formula AnalysisCASfire Material Analysis Center
In order to ensure the quality of products to meet the requirement of customers, regulation and practical applications, formula analysis has become a common means for production, research and development, quality control and cost reduction.
- The ingredients and proportions of unknown samples or products are analyzed by mass spectrometer, spectrometer, gas chromatography-mass spectrometer and other advanced international instruments and equipment, the purity of fillers can be analyzed and the formulation can be reduced.
- In addition, based on the analysis results and rich technical experience, CASfire can provide customers with more optimized formula or guidance suggestions to help customers select better additives.
- Formula analysis can also help customers quickly understand the similarities and differences between their own products and others in the same industry, and provide a theoretical basis for product modification.
- CASfire formula analysis has been applied in many industries and fields such as metallurgy, glass and ceramics, semiconductors, coatings and chemicals.
Choose CASfire, Choose Your Partner
- CASfire, the part of Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS), based on the research and academic capabilities of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the highest institution of science and technology in China, provides professional and guaranteed one-stop material analysis solutions.
- We Bringing together top scientists and professionals in materials at home and abroad
- Dozens of advanced analysis and testing equipment to provide comprehensive analysis and identification
- It’s not just analysis. Our experts will give you professional advice and opinions.
- We help you reduce the cost of analysis and R&D, improve efficiency and enhance your competitiveness
- We are always guided by customer requirement and social expectations, and improve product quality through “testing, analysis, improving, assurance” in the field of fire safety. Our specialty enables our customers to obtain high value-added services and ensure sustainable business development in an increasingly standardized world.
CASfire Material Analysis Center
- Inquiry. Email to us at email@example.com or call us (+86)0592-3500085
- Submit the Application Form.
- Issue the proposal and terms of service
- Confirm the proposal
- Deliver the samples
- Analysis and Advice
- Issue the Analysis Report
- Continuous technical support