CertificationCertification to assure the high quality
To fire safety, not only fire testing, but also quality control through certification and FPC (factory production control) to obtain high quality, stable and reliable products.
At the same time, through product certification, it can effectively meet the requirement of standards and regulations of various countries and avoid trade barriers.
- Mandatory certification, to get the passport of market
- Voluntary certification, to improve product quality and brand image
We work for Product Certification to：
CE Marking – Construction Products Regulation CPR 305/2011/EU
- EN 15102: Wall covering
- EN 14041: Flooring Covering
- EN 14904: Sport Surface
- EN 520: Gypsum Products
- EN 14509: Insulating Panels
- EN 13964: Ceilings
- EN 13162: Mineral Wool
- EN 13956: Waterproof Sheet
- EN 12004: Adhesives
- EN 14716: Stretched Ceiling
- EN 12467: Fiber-Cement
- EN 438-7: Decorative Laminates
- EN 13249: Geotextiles
- EN 14080: Structural Timber
Marine Equipment Directive MED Certification – Wheelmark & USCG
- IMO FTPC .Part 1 Non-combustibility
- IMO FTPC .Part 2 Smoke and Toxicity
- IMO FTPC .Part 5 Surface Flammability
- IMO FTPC .Part 6 Primary Deck Covering
- IMO FTPC .Part 7 Textile and Films
- IMO FTPC .Part 8 Upholstered Furniture
- IMO FTPC .Part 9 Bedding Components
- CASfire, is the member of Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS), based on the research and academic capabilities of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the highest institution of science and technology in China, provides professional and guaranteed one-stop fire safety solutions.
- Not only fire testing. From education and training, research and development, to improvement for fire performance, and consultation for Technical Barrier of Trade, CASfire have a experts team which is multidisciplinary, cross-industry and comprehensive, we have rich practical experience in fire testing, Training, development, scientific management and technical services.
- At the same time, we maintain cooperation with international standards bureaus, fire research institutes, fire testing lab and professional such as CREPIM, GML, SGS, TUV, EXOVA to extend our service.
- We are always guided by customer requirement and social expectations, and improve product quality through “testing, analysis, improving, assurance” in the field of fire safety. Our specialty enables our customers to obtain high value-added services and ensure sustainable business development in an increasingly standardized world.
Work Process – Product Certification:
- Contact us to identify needs
- Submit application forms
- Issue the proposal and terms of service
- Confirm the proposal
- Factory Audit
- Fire Testing
- Issue the certificate and Report
- Continuous technical support