ImprovementImprovement to increase the fire performance
With the wide application of plastic, rubber and polymer materials in various fields, the possibility of fire has been greatly increased, which makes it more urgent to improve the fire performance to traditional materials.
The fire performance of the product can be effectively improved by flame retardants and surface treatment.
Our Technical Service – Improvement:
Fire standards for buildings, railway vehicle, aircraft, fabrics and other fields have been continuously developed with detailed requirement. In terms of fire performance requirements, more mature and rigorous standards has been issued, such as EN 45545-2, EN 13501-1, BS 476-7, DIN4102-1, and NF P92-507
We will improve the fire performance to:
- Rubber products
- Plastic products
- Wire and cable
- Textile and fabric
- Fireproof material
- Fire barrier
- Fire Stop material
- Fire Resistance Structure
Our approach for improvement:
- Addition of Flame Retardant
- Application of Surface Treatment Technology
- Improvement of structure
- Improvement of process
- CASfire, is the member of Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS), based on the research and academic capabilities of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the highest institution of science and technology in China, provides professional and guaranteed one-stop fire safety solutions.
- Not only fire testing. From education and training, research and development, to improvement for fire performance, and consultation for Technical Barrier of Trade, CASfire have a experts team which is multidisciplinary, cross-industry and comprehensive, we have rich practical experience in fire testing, Training, development, scientific management and technical services.
- At the same time, we maintain cooperation with international standards bureaus, fire research institutes, fire testing lab and professional such as CREPIM, GML, SGS, TUV, EXOVA to extend our service.
- We are always guided by customer requirement and social expectations, and improve product quality through “testing, analysis, improving, assurance” in the field of fire safety. Our specialty enables our customers to obtain high value-added services and ensure sustainable business development in an increasingly standardized world.
Work Process – Technical Survey:
- Contact us to identify needs
- Submit application forms
- Issue the proposal and terms of service
- Confirm the proposal
- Finish the pre-survey
- Continuous technical support