Fire TestingFire testing to demonstrate the compliance
Whether in commercial, industrial or residential place, fire safety should be considered to minimize fire safety risks. Through the fire test of materials and components, the basic fire performance of the product is understood, with a view to:
- acceptable control of the risk of ignition has been achieved;
- acceptable control of the rate of and total emission of heat, smoke and toxic fume has been achieved for all major usage materials and surfaces when exposed to a source of ignition;
- acceptable resistance to fire has been achieved for all materials and items required to perform as a barrier to fire or which are required to perform some function when exposed to fire.
We work for fire testing to：
- Building Material: GB 8624, EN 13501-1, BS 476-4, BS 476-6, BS 476-7, DIN 4102-1, NF P92-501, NF P92-503, ASTM E84, ASTM E648, AS 1530.1, AS 1530.3
- Fire Resistance: ISO 834-1, GB 9978, GB 14102, GB 14907, GB/T 7633, EN 1363, EN 1364, EN 45545-3, BS 476-21, BS 476-22, BS 476-23, ASTM E119, ASTM E814, AS 1530.4
- Railway Vehicle: EN 45545-2, EN 45545-3, TB/T 3237, NFPA 130, TB 3138, NF F16-101, BS 6853, DIN 5510-2, UIC 564-2, Gost
- Aircraft Material: FAR 23.853, BSS 7238, BSS 7239, ABD 0031,
- Marine Equipment: IMO FTPC Part 1/ Part 2/ Part 3/ Part 4/ Part 5/ Part 6/Part 7/Part 8/ Part 8
- Auto Vehicle: GB 8410, 95/28/EC, FMVSS 302, ISO 3975
- Furniture: BS 5852, BS 7176, NFPA 701, TB 117, 16 CFR 1633, EN 1021, EN 597, ISO 9705, ISO12952, GB 8624
- Textile & Fabric: CPAI 84, BS 7157, BS 5438, EN 13772,EN 1869, 16 CFR 1610, ASTM D6413, GB/T 5454
- Cable & Wire: IEC 60332, EN 50305, EN 61034, GB/T 18380, GB/T 17651, GB/T 19216,UL 1581
- Electrical & Electronic: ISO 4589-2, UL 94, IEC 60695,GB/T 2406
- CASfire, is the member of Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS), based on the research and academic capabilities of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the highest institution of science and technology in China, provides professional and guaranteed one-stop fire safety solutions.
- Not only fire testing. From education and training, research and development, to improvement for fire performance, and consultation for Technical Barrier of Trade, CASfire have a experts team which is multidisciplinary, cross-industry and comprehensive, we have rich practical experience in fire testing, Training, development, scientific management and technical services.
- At the same time, we maintain cooperation with international standards bureaus, fire research institutes, fire testing lab and professional such as CREPIM, GML, SGS, TUV, EXOVA to extend our service.
- We are always guided by customer requirement and social expectations, and improve product quality through “testing, analysis, improving, assurance” in the field of fire safety. Our specialty enables our customers to obtain high value-added services and ensure sustainable business development in an increasingly standardized world.
Work Process – Fire Testing:
- Contact us to identify needs
- Submit application forms
- Issue the proposal and terms of service
- Confirm the proposal
- Deliver the samples
- Fire Testing
- Continuous technical support