NormalizationNormalization to formulate the technical files
Technical Normalization play an important role in preventing fire, reducing fire losses, protecting people’s lives and property. In order to ensure the safety and meet the requirements, the normalization of fire technical documents is required in Building, rail transit, aircraft and other industries.
Our Technical Service – Improvement:
CASfire has accumulated a lot of experience in the practical application of technical normalization, which can provide you with professional services.
- Codification of Fire Technical Specification
- Writing of Fire Engineer Plan
- Writing of Fire Testing Outline
- Writing of Work Instruction
- Quality Control Programming
- Preparation of Technical Specifications for Purchasing
- CASfire, is the member of Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS), based on the research and academic capabilities of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the highest institution of science and technology in China, provides professional and guaranteed one-stop fire safety solutions.
- Not only fire testing. From education and training, research and development, to improvement for fire performance, and consultation for Technical Barrier of Trade, CASfire have a experts team which is multidisciplinary, cross-industry and comprehensive, we have rich practical experience in fire testing, Training, development, scientific management and technical services.
- At the same time, we maintain cooperation with international standards bureaus, fire research institutes, fire testing lab and professional such as CREPIM, GML, SGS, TUV, EXOVA to extend our service.
- We are always guided by customer requirement and social expectations, and improve product quality through “testing, analysis, improving, assurance” in the field of fire safety. Our specialty enables our customers to obtain high value-added services and ensure sustainable business development in an increasingly standardized world.
Work Process – Technical Survey:
- Contact us to identify needs
- Submit application forms
- Issue the proposal and terms of service
- Confirm the proposal
- Finish the pre-survey
- Continuous technical support